Thursday, October 1, 2009

Comment on Kate's video

Nice video Kate!

I like the total realness of the video. What I mean by that is you wasn't putting on an act just because you was shooting a video on how you use and act towards digitalization. You were focused on the TV from the jump and you didn't even look at the camera. I dont even think you knew you was getting recorded half of the time. I thought you ttold who ever was recording it to do it when you didn't know so it could be easier. I don't know I'm just guessing. But I also like the idea how you did it straight on and you wasn'tcutting into parts. It was was one run through and that was it.

Looking at this video alone I can tell straight off the back that you like watching TV. When your cat's came into the video and they were rubbing all over you, you didn't move or try to brush them away. You was so stuff onto the screen and what you were watching that you didn't even know they were there or you just ignored them. That shows how TV brings an affect on you and it makes you zone out other things around. It's sort of like you have a tunnel vision of you and the TV. Nothing else.

I liked ya video alot and I loved how you kept it real and didn't do no "non-reality" things to it. NICE VIDEO!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for liking my video. I thought it was not gonna be as good because of the fact that I didnt have me close up and then have shots of the screen. And to tell the truth, I had my mom record me so I was aware of it but I was trying to ignore it which was easy since my cat was bothering me.

    It is funny that I was so focused on the screen. When I was looking back at the video, I didnt realize that I was like zoning out. But the funny thing is, is that I usually do get bothered or just focus some of the time giving her my attention but I didnt do it since I figured that it wouldnt be digital.

    Thanks for watching my video.

    ReplyDelete