Thursday, October 1, 2009

Comment on Yu-xi's video

Assume video Yu-xi !

You and Kate are some focused people I tell you. Did you even know you was getting recorded at that time? It seemed so real because you were making face expressions to the screen that I don't think you know about. When your face was close to the screen, I can tell that you was very attached to what was going on in it and that it had you hooked because you had a small little smile on and then you had a seriousface on like you were concentrating alot. When you were eating you food without looking at it, I thought to myself "Does that computer screen so interesting that she can't stop for a minute to take a bite of her food and then continue on again? I can see that you like digitalization more than you say you did =].

I like the fact that it was real and it was what you actually do. You didn't do anything you wouldn't normally do because you said that you was playing with your computer which you was doing. In your reflection of the video you said "At the end of it I say 2:40 because I realized I went over time (I wasn't looking at the camera)." I felt like you can't be more concentrated then that. It was excellent for you to bring that up because that is a good way of saying, the attention you have on digitalization is beyond others at times.

Overall, I liked your video alot. great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment