Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HW 54 - Myer briggs test

I think that this test was really interesting. I say this because I don't think that it was trying to see how it it would make you feel inside and about your life. I felt that it was just trying to see how how accurate things where in your life. When I had seen the results I had noticed that it had four letters at the end. Interesting enough, I found out that those four letter were basically who we were and when I read the description I noticed that the description the four letter combination had for mine, I realized that that was me. My combination was ESTJ. I noticed that the students who had the E in their combination, usually was the people who do the extra things and entertain. I noticed that all the Asians, who are quiet in my class, Had all I's while some of the louder people had E. Based on the answers that were answered on the test, I felt it had represented us and formed our type of personality. Results like this can be used to show the types of people who can connect easier with each other to people who can't really have an relationship with each other. For example since I am an E and Andy is an I, I am not really confident that we can make a positive relationship with each other just because he is the E type of person which is being the center of attention, more louder, and more extra. Whereas if Jenise is an E, then I can be more confident with our relationship since she is some what the same type of people which means a better connection with each other.

I feel that every body is always going to have a different combination. I think that even though Some one might have the same letter You might not be the logic type of person while they might want to think through and try new things. This is why I feel that people who have different types of personalities within each other they should just appreciate each others differences. interpersonal relationships are always based on the type of similarities you and that person have within each other. This test basically shows what differences and similarities you have within the people around you and how much different or similar you are. This can affect the interpersonal relationship that people have with each other because the more different you are from somebody, the less connection you are going to have with them. But the more similar you are with people around them the better connection or the more compatible you are with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment