Thursday, September 17, 2009

comment 1 on Cindy lou's response

I definitly like how you have a bunch of questions in mind about digitalization even though you didn't really have much to say. The question that I really liked was when you said "The digital life is the main source of all our communication to everyone around the world. What would happen if it were to all disappear?" This question hit me good. I feel throughout my whole life, I've use technology all the time. to video games, to watching tv, and even on the phone. Yes when I was really young I still had a cell phone. So if all of technology that we use today, if it was to disappear, I would go crazy!!! My reasons of me being like this is because that is almost my whole life. If im not on the computer, I't on my phone, and if I'm not on my phone, I'm on my Ipod or the video games. I like how In your questions, when you write them it's like you are giving an example and then asking the reader like "what are you going to do then?" like in the question I brought up earlier you put in the first part how technology is our main source of communication. Then in the last part you say "What would we do then if it dissappears.". It's like your giving us a situation and your asking us how are we going to deal with it.

It seems like your tone in this response to technology is like "Why are we using technology so much?". It sounds like you are concerned but then again you are just telling the reader straight how life is and we might just have to accept it.

For the next post I want to advise you to try and be more specific on each of the topics like How does the Ipod effect you? or How does being on the computer or the cell phone keep your life going (if it does)?

Overall, it was a nice post!

No comments:

Post a Comment