Monday, January 11, 2010

HW 33 - Cool Paper Outline

Inroduction - Just talk about cool in genral and discuss some of the topics that I am going to be discussing in my paper. Talk about cool and how people want to be cool. Maybe start the essay off with asking a question where it askes the reader if they ever been n a certain type of situation. If it was an argument paper then I would add my thesis but I'm not sure what kind of paper it is.

Body paragraphs- I am going to talk about what people try to do to be cool and what people think cool is. Some of the evidence I'm going to use is the surveys and questions that we had did on the street towards the beginning of the this unit. And I am also going to talk about some of the interviews that people took with their families and how that shows different aspects of trying to be cool. I also am going to talk about the Difference between trying to be cool and naturally being cool. And I will trying to go as deep as possible on why people try to be cool so that they can hide this emptiness and relieve them from having low self esteem. And lastly, I am going to talk about how people try to be something they aren't and be fake so that society would except them as a cool person

And f0r the conclusion, I will rap all of my ideas together and I will make a conclusion based on all of aspects of cool that I have mentioned in my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment