Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HW 26- photos and questions





Kareem

Q:Do you think you are a cool person?

A: Who doesn't. I know you think you are cool right? Imma cool person cause I'm to popular Charles you know this (laughing). Nah but yeah I think I'm cool.

Q: Do you even know what it means to be cool ?

A:Yeah, being the person that everybody knows or like the person that is known for making people laugh and have fun. Like you (laughing) when you be making them faces, that shit be so funny. So ugly. (laughing) Yeah but Being cool means to be a leader and not follow everybody elses decisions. And don't wear FILI'S (laughing).

Anias

Q: Ok so Anias do you think you are a cool person?

A: Come on Charles is that even a question you should be asking me.(peeking and laughing). Nah yeah I think I'm cool, me and you are like the most known people in this school and we fresh light money cheese. (laughing again)

Q: (laughing alittle) what do you think it means to be "cool"?

A: Well to be honest, I think being cool is being ya self. If you a funny person then be the funny person, if you the unique person, BE that unique person. Don't be something your not, because your either going to get joked on or looked at like a fool. So that's what I feel. (paused) Oh and another thing, you gotta be fresh, gotta have things no one got. (smiling)

Kiana

Q: What up Kiana, Do you think you are "cool"?

A: Duh dummy. DO you think you are cool or something? For I slapped you. I'm cool cause I'm not like these little girls around here ok now leave me alone

Q: Woah hold up I ain't done with you, so my next question is What you think it mean's to be cool?

A: UUUGH..(fusturated but laughing).. it mean's not acting a fool of your self and being regular. Trying to be something your not, is a wanna be and stupid. Cool can be just plain talents you have. Be original, and not being fake like all these other people in this dam school (laughing)...Now beat it.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahaha aww i like this cause i can hear and see them responding like this to you. but charles go meet soem strangers on the street!

    ReplyDelete