Monday, March 8, 2010

HW 43 - journal about school

I wrote this in my notebook I didn't know that I had to write it on here so here it goes.

When I wake up in the morning I don't get very good thoughts about school. When I wake up I am wishing that school never existed and that I didn't have to wake up until about 12 o clock noon. When I m fully up I just think of random things like what I am going to eat for lunch that day or what kind of work I am going to be doing. I ask my self this same question over and over about why does school have to start so dam early. I mean kids need about 8 to 9 hours of sleep a day. If they live in the Bronx or queens or whatever they have to wake up at around 5 to get ready and get to school at 8 30. So when I do the math that means thats they have to go to bed at 7 or 8 o clock at night. For an athlete that is really crazy. So I ask myself a bunch of things when I wake up. Sometimes the thoughts I have about school are good and sometimes they can be bad. I think it all depends on what is going on in school that day or how much sleep you are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment