Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HW 46 - Research and Writing

What are my rights?: 95 questions and answers about teens and the law. Need I say more. My book is just an question and answer book bout the law. it has questions concerning about you and school, You and your family, you and your job, you and your body, growing up, crimes and punishment, you and other important rights, and so on and so fourth. If you have an question and you want need a answer this is a very reliable book to go to. There are no main arguments in this, this book is more like facts or references to particular situation in school, the law, etc. The main actions this book gives are what you can or cannot do, why you have to do this or that, and so on.

The topic that I chose was: Why is School mandatory? How does having rules and regulations in school affect the childs behaviour in school. This book is related to my book because it has the perfect questions to relate to my topic like one question that I am using for my topic is "Do I have to go to school? Questions like that is what makes this book connect with my topic. This book gives the perfect reasoning of why we have what we have in school and why school is mandatory. These questions showing their consequences in their answers show how kids act if they did have rules and regulations and no rules and regulations. Going to school is a regulation that you just have to follow, and if not , there will be consequences. Just like if you run a red light theirs consequences.

This book demostrates question and answers to why we need to go to school and how kids need to follow rules and regulations or else particular consequences. This is the perfect insight for my topic because I need reasons for my topic. The information in this book is giving me the perfect reaasons of WHY these school system is the way it is. When the book explains why We need rules and regulations and analyzes the the consequences it gives me a clear idea of how it could affect different kids behaviours. I also feel the insights they give on different parts of my topic is that they go deeper in what I want to find out. Like they give certain rules and consequences. Throughout the questions that they ask and the answers being given, are certain aspects that will deepen stretch through out my topic and argument and make it stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment